Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Saint Therese Day!

The september/october overlap certainly has a LOT of holiness all up in thurr...st. michael, st. therese...st. francis in a couple days.





Anyway time for some cute overload!

which you can buy from here
THIS IS ADORABLE. For reals. Look at the little button roses....aww....who'd ever wanna give sometwing dwis cwoot tubercwuwosiwsis...



BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!




i can just see it now...playing heaven doll house with my chillens by a crackling fire on christmas eve while the missus is contemplating suicide from her meaningless existance of cooking and cleaning....but mostly me doing some cheesey high pitched voice pretending to be st. therese having tea with st. agustine...
(both of those can be bought here)
AND THIS ONE IS JUST SO CRAFTY. First prize at the Bubmblehumble Towne Folk and Craft Festival...now for awarding some blue ribbon PUMPKIN PIE!!



Oh, Christ, I think I'm ovulating...QUICK I GOTTA SAY SOMETHING MEAN...uhm........uhmmmmm.....
AAAH!! my MEAN MUSCLE IS BUSTED...
DARN YOU THERSE AND YOUR BLASTED EFFECTIVE PRAYERS AND CONSTANT INTERCESSION. DARN. YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment