Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yurg, Blurg, and Vomit

As positively nauseating as this video is, and as vomitrocious as most of the stuff that comes.... OK, like 90% of the stuff that comes out of the Anglican Diocese of Niagara, I must thank them, because without stuff like this I'd be out of stuff to post!




Do you know the story of St. Genesis? (or Genisious, I can't remember how to spell it off the top of my head) He was an actor in a Roman play mocking a Christian worship service, and during this mock play, he has a vision of God and demands at that moment to be Baptised and become a Christian, and some Christians do this for him and he's killed. (At least that's the story I've heard, if I'm wrong feel free to correct me. In fact please do!)

Why do I tell this story?
Because I'm about 95% certain that the "liturgy" going on in that video is the mocking play those Romans where putting on....ugh it's going to take 40 TLM's to get THAT off my eyeballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment