Sunday, March 27, 2011

Can you guess?

What is this?
IS it a napkin post spinach picnic?
Is it a baby's bib after eating a cinnabon?
Is it Lady Gaga's latest bra?
Is it a drop cloth at a studio painting over their green screen?
No.  It's a vestment.  A 1,000 dollar vestment.  For a priest who likes to leave them guessing.
And there's more where that came from...



Post-Exorcism, or horrible styrograph accident










This one's perfect for the feast of St. Carrie.  You may have seen a movie about her....she goes to prom...doesn't end well?

4 comments:

  1. I have seen these vestments. On my children. After meals. Peas, grape juice, spaghetti. Who knew I was encouraging vocations just by feeding them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOLOL maybe if you're lucky you'll get a thank-you note from the pope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to get children to pay attention at mass? Well now you can with eye catching Spin Art Liturgical Garb!

    Act now and get a Tye Dye Stoll kit at no extra charge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heaven help me, I like them. I must go incense myself.

    ReplyDelete