Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Making A Revision to the Litany

Warrior Prince Academy from Introspect.tv on Vimeo.



From the world, the flesh, the crafts and assults of the devil, contempt of Thy Word, and from a shitty/terrifying VBS with homo-erotic imagery...
Good Lord deliver us

Princess Prep School from Introspect.tv on Vimeo.



p.s. if your son wants to go to the God's special princess VBS....do they stone him to death?

OH and another p.s. i get reeeeeeeeeally sick of that "YOU ARE A WARRIOR FOR JESUS" stuff. I know its in the bible but it just......in a country where having a gun is a protected right it makes me nervous, along with the whole "God made you a special princess!" which means buying them things that are pink and fluffy that say I AM A SPECIAL PRINCESS on it. I don't think asserting your self worth as being a snobby, pink princess really jives well with the idea of self-sacrifice in Christianity. and I'll just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment