Friday, September 17, 2010

Saint Kitch's Liturgical Abuse Extravaganza---Day 5

Whose ready for some sh!tty music?!
"But wait!" I hear you say "how can a song be liturgical abuse?" to that I say "you have clearly confused reading with talking now stop interupting me"

ANYWAY on with the faith-destroying soul-crushing ear-bleeding hymns!


...every time I hear that opening stanza I can feel the Virgin Mary facepalm. Then when that first "cooooooome LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEve in the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayt" all the angels putting down their thuribles in frustration.


and I'm saying this as an Irishman. Fick off and go shet in your hat with this hymn. Jesus comes off a bit...I don't know...Krishna-ee in this song.


Another one of those opening stanzas that instantly makes me mentaly check out. It's enough to make my mantilla take flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment