Sunday, May 1, 2011

The First Sunday After Easter

Is Divine Mercy Sunday

Which is one of my favourite days of the year, being the big sinner that I am.



Well, turns out that the instructions about making the image were not THAT specific, and indeed there were no regulations about the material that could be used so...

DIVINE MERCY SUNDAE!

DIVINE MERCY PANCAKES! (I can't even begin to tell you how much I want this...)

Divine Mercy Cake Wreck!

Actually, I think that cake is kind of cute....except my MANUAL FOR DEVOTION TO DIVINE MERCY (brought to you by Paranoid-Catholic Conspiracy Theorists for the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the revealing of the third secret free literature program) would take offence because the "Jesus I Trust in You" is ABOVE the image, which is actually specified in the book to be blasphemy.  *sigh* there is nothing worse than an uppity free pamphlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment