Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hail, Glorious Saint Patrick



Welcome to Irish-Catholic Kitsch Fest 2010.



This is called "Irish Holy Bear" from Catholic Supply. And I hate that I love it.

And here is a bottle of Holy Water from Knock. The Blessed Virigin went there TOO (she's a busy Lady) but she just stood by and judged them quietly, supressing her emotions. I always knew she was Irish. OH by the way, it says "I prayed for you at Knock" on the bottle....which makes me feel guilty in a weird way....

There is much rejoicing in the Kingdom of Heaven when someone breaks a statue of an angel that makes them look like an idiot.

I can't see anyone that actually lives in Ireland ever buying something like this....

What makes that Catholic? Why is it on a Catholic gifts website? Is it the word "heaven"? Ugh.

AND A HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU,
Love,
Saint Kitsch.

No comments:

Post a Comment