Sunday, March 14, 2010

Post the Host

"Street Mass"

Ok, for those of you who don't know "post the host" was a project (that I think failed royally, honestly, since I am getting a 404 everytime i try to go to it) some guy tried to do (he was a member of the "open episcopal church" which probably means "whatever I want" church) where he would mail....yes MAIL a consecrated host to who ever had ordered one, then they could go onto youtube and watch whatever Mass they liked best (kind of like burger king of kings).

I KNOW RIGHT
So anyway....here, in all its glory...is his "street mass" and i am warning you now if you have a Traditional bone in your body you WILL vomit.



Ok. Now you know that up in Heaven Jesus is literally turing to His Father and saying WHAT THE F*CK. Ok, maybe not literally. I certainly am. JC? Shizzle with the poor? mad respect? man on the f*cking donkey? THAT LORD'S PRAYER WAS WORSE THAN THE NEW ZELAND PRAYER BOOK'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment