Friday, June 11, 2010

Not Sure What the Theme of the Year Is Yet

But I hope that it's something along the lines of "bring the youth back to Mother Church"
because it looks like most of them are trapped in this mire:

I wish I could call this "kitschy" but only if "kitschy" can be another word for "Grab a rusy utility knife and ram it straight into my ears and eyes quality "worship" featuring sad kids jumping and weeping"
FEATURING RICK PINO!



I always think it's interesting how the Holy Spirit seems to get tired halfway though one of these FIRE FALL songs. Watch how into it everyone is at the begining and then at the end how they're all half-assing it. Holy Spirit my aunt fanny....
I mean...what?

QUICK! QUICK!!! PLAY THIS AND GET YOUR EARS TO STOP TRYING TO IMPLODE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment