Monday, March 14, 2011

The Following Post's Language is Exceptionally Offesnsive...

...BUT I HAVE GOT TO TELL YOU THIS.

Ok, so as you may/may not know I like to make movies in my spare time with friends and stuff and recently I made a movie based on a play by Saint Therese called The Triumph of Humility and I was checking to see where the views are coming from, right, and it tell you in the little blurb what keywords are being used to find it, what sites have embedded it on etc. etc. it's pretty neat HOWEVER

UPON CHECKING THIS VIDEO.

TURNS OUT NINE. COUNT IT, N I N E people have FOUND MY LITTLE ST. THERESE VIDEO while watching a video titled "Nun p*rn xxx - Two nuns want d*ck - sin awesome"

You can use your imagination to fill in those *'s.

uhm...EXCUSE YOU? I can't even BEGIN. I guess I'm happy that those weirdos watching something that depraved are being lead to St. Therese...but still...really youtube? How is "based on the play by Saint Therese" really related AT ALL to nun p*rn...hmm...
Even Jesus can't believe what He just read...

No comments:

Post a Comment