Sunday, March 28, 2010

I feel like this could work here


Ok, so I know I said I'd only post classy stuff...but this kind of irked me

There's a pentecostal 'church' (yes i said it, 'church' there I said it twice. No priest, no Eucharist, no Church.) near me that is having a "messianiac passover meal" and i was like "wth!" so i looked at it...turns out by "messianic passover meal" they mean "a memorial meal of bread (matzah) and wine we take together to remember Yeshua Messiah"



Uhm...
I feel bad for them. Only once a year? Really? I'd die without the Blessed Sacrament.
Also, I don't get the "saying things in another language just because we sound cool" thing. Yes, that includes Latin. But saying "Yeshua Messiah" or singing the "Shadai Israel" instead of "Hear, O Israel" or whatever just seems stupid to me.


Oh! Another thing that irks me...people that insist on saying "Christ-follower" instead of "Christian" as if "Christian" is a dirty word. It's all well and good to follow Christ...but being "of" (---ian) Christ seems a bit better to me.


Anyway...here's some pictures of the Blessed Sacrament for classy week

No comments:

Post a Comment