Monday, January 24, 2011

BUT GRANDPA---

From here

VATICAN CITY – Pope Benedict XVI told Catholic bloggers and Facebook and YouTube users Monday to be respectful of others when spreading the Gospel online and not to see their ultimate goal as getting as many online hits as possible.


Well that's all well and good, your fluffiness, but I doubt you've ever experienced the unique joy of sarcastic blogging for a semi-almost-not-very-popularish blog like mine.

For example:


The infant of Prague appears to need His Diaper changed, or a Nap. Or SOMETHING just for GOD'S SAKE don't see me next to Him on a plane. I didn't pay 219 dollars for this plane ticket for your Kid to scream in my ear the whole way, I'd just like to watch Ms. Congeniality on this itty bitty screen and eat these 5 peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment