Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh, The Place You Can Go!



Fr. McGagus
and his boy-toy McGee
Have a new Mass
and it's a f*cking doo-zee!

Dr. Suess at the Altar
With Thing one and Thing two
As far as Blasphemy goes
This one's not even cool!

With talk of our youth
but only seven in sight
A once holy church
Quivers in fright

And to talk of Zaccheus
On a ladder of hieght
Doesn't redeem at all
This great pile of shite!

Even the Things can tell
these aren't good choices!
And, yes! They said "Bread and Wine"
In afected voices!

For you see, oh dear chillens,
If this is what's to come,
Get me a telephone
to Benny-Ex-Vee-One!

Alright enough f*cking rhyming
And get this God-Awful pink text off me please!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. THERE I SAID IT WITHOUT A STAR AND EVERYTHING. JESUS WOULD SAY FUCK ABOUT THIS.

I swear this is real, I thought for sure it was a mockumentary, but no.
Seriously, seriously, I can't even begin. The only thing I can actual articulate are the following:

1) "...and invinte you to tea! Actualy.........bread and wine."
This is the most pretentious thing i've ever heard in my whole life. I literally gagged when i heard it and had to consecrate myself to Our Lady like 85 times to calm myself down!

2) "One Bread Two Bread Me Bread You Bread"
*Gasp!* Did you hear that too! It's the thousands of martyrs who died for the Eucharist rolling in their reliquaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment