Saturday, October 2, 2010

There Aren't any Words



Let me walk you through it.

So this guy....uhm...well he really really loves Doug Giles.
He's so RELEVENT y'all! And so UP ON THE ISSUES CHRISTIANS, sorry, AMERICANS FIND IMPORTANT!
Also, he thinks a Courtney Love reference is even remotley amusing...or relevant for that matter? Really? A courtney love joke? Didn't she almost die recently?
He's also drawing a charactature of what appears to be an Anglican priest (i'm guessing anglican because if a person like this guy was going to draw a Catholic I'm sure he'd draw something rude with an altar boy, I mean doesn't classiness just OOZE out of him?)

HE IS SO HARD CORE! I FEEL LIKE I AM WATCHING UFC BUT WITH A YOUTH PASTOR!!!

...i'm going back to reading Story of a Soul. yep, I'm sure glad I'm not protestant...

No comments:

Post a Comment