Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another reader submitted entry!

Another submission from real-life friend Christian Hegele



This would be...uhm...how can I put this?  The most incredibly awkward thing I've ever seen.  It's a gentlemen singing about MY POWER.  RECEIVE MY POWER. while thrusting into the podium.  And seducing the camera.  Take it for what you will, my beloved readers, but I am going to suffer more sleep deprivation than I did post "Paranormal Activity".

Oh, and keep watch for the reading break-downs that play more like the most awkward rap battle I've ever witnessed.

This is what I see every time the canter at Mass is trying to get his face into the psalm...you've seen it too.

BY THE WAY WHAT DEN OF SORROW IS THIS BEING PLAYED IN?  IT'S SOME KIND OF BLOOD-RED SKIED DESERT....are they in Hell?  Because I feel like I am.

POWER.  POWER.  POWER.

2 comments:

  1. I love how he clenches his teeth between phrases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun fact: this new testament "oratorio" (yes, that's how it was billed) was performed in front of an entirely jewish audience ... who were given free tickets and intentionally not informed about the christian content in advance. just think -- and *you* thought this was awkward.

    ReplyDelete